1. Craving Valentine’s Day sweets but trying to eat healthier? Try these easy dark chocolate + quinoa bites.
2. To amp up meatballs, swap breadcrumbs for oatmeal.
3. Bookmark these charts to easily up your snack game.
4. Try to cook with as much color as possible.
5. Stay hydrated by DIY’ing a water bottle that helps you stay on track throughout the day.
6. Looking for a weeknight dinner that will pretty much make itself? Try this slow cooker coconut curry.
7. For a protein-packed fruit dip everyone will love, combine Greek yogurt + peanut butter + honey.