1. For Meatless Monday, swap beef burgers for protein-packed veggie ones.
2. Learn how to easily extend the fridge life of your favorite greens — and get more healthy bang for your buck.
3. To go with those greens: Whip up a lighter, homemade version of your favorite salad dressing.
4. If you’re vegan — or if you’re just looking to try new things in the kitchen — start using aquafaba.
5. To best combat hanger in between meals, always have a stash of (effective!) snacks on hand.
6. And alternatively, know which snacks to skip as well.
7. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this better-for-you peanut butter pie: the no-bake filling is just PB + bananas + almond milk + vanilla + dark chocolate chips.