1. Showering with a washcloth acts as a gentle exfoliator, helping to keep your skin soft.
2. The “Smile And Keep It Moving” technique reduces frown lines and wrinkles.
3. Believe it or not, Vaseline can be a great face and body moisturizer.
4. To maintain a steady glow, eliminate the unnecessary anxiety that comes with stealing other people’s cultures.
5. A jar of organic coconut oil will save you in hair and skin emergencies, and it lasts forever.
6. Covering your hair in a satin bonnet results in more quality beauty rest by repelling trash dudes.
7. Braiding or twisting out your hair instead of using a hot curler avoids heat damage.