1. For an easy, on-the-go breakfast option, prep some egg rollups.
2. Swap potato chips for Tex Mex-style popcorn during your next Netflix marathon.
3. Make a big, double batch of soup for dinner this week — then freeze half as leftovers for later this winter.
4. Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of these better-for-you dessert options:
5. Whip up a simple homemade salad dressing — like this one with avocado and protein-packed Greek yogurt.
6. Replace the occasional soda for seltzer cut with fruit juice.
7. Trade out the tortillas on Taco Tuesday and dig into a one-pot taco skillet instead.