1. A cap sleeve gown that rivals the beauty of the mountains below.
2. A lace dress that is short and sweet. Also, stunning, sensational, spectacular, etc.
3. An empire-style dress with an adjustable corset back…AKA no hoisting up your dress every five seconds.
4. A wedding dress that was literally made for beautiful photo shoots.
5. A tea-length dress that is not itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow, or a bikini. But it does have polka dots.
6. A sleeveless dress that will enhance your already very elegant self.
7. A mermaid dress that Ariel wore while marrying Prince Eric. Sebastian cried throughout the whole ceremony.
8. An off-the-shoulder gown that will make you want to sing “going to the chapel and I’m gonna get maAaAarried.”
9. A swing dress that will make you want to repeatedly twirl around in circles.
10. A bridal gown that will make your guests say, “here comes the bride, all dressed in a freakin’ amazing gown.”
11. A lace gown that will make you look (even more) like royalty. Tiara sadly not included.
12. A white lace dress that has “destination wedding” written all over it. Don’t forget to invite me.
13. A Grecian dress personally designed for you by Hera, goddess of marriage.
14. A V-neck dress that will make you want to propose to yourself, JUST so you can wear this gown.
15. A lace dress that also rivals the beauty of the mountains below.
16. A bridal gown with a bow in the back, because your undying love is the greatest gift of all. Amirite?
17. An A-line gown that will make you want to have an adorable, vintage-inspired photoshoot.
18. A wedding dress with tiers, not to be confused with the *tears* of everyone in attendance at your wedding.
19. A long sleeve dress that looks way more expensive than it actually is.
20. An evening dress with some gorgeous gold detailing.
21. A sweetheart dress with a beaded bodice that is love at first sight.
22. A lace and chiffon dress that will get you even more excited to walk down the aisle.
23. A crochet maxi dress that’ll make you want to get married on a beach with flowers in your hair.
24. A tea-length number that will make any vintage loving gal say “yes” to the dress.
25. A casual maxi dress that is perfect for save the date invitations and engagement photo shoots.
26. A gorgeous gown that was designed by magical fairies who specialize in wedding ensembles.