1. Understand what EXACTLY it is that you’re looking for in a diamond.
2. Know what different size carats would look like on your finger.
3. The’s a big difference between a 1 carat and a 2 carat diamond.
4. Get a handle on diamond and gemstone cuts.
5. If you’re considering a diamond, think about if you want it cut for *sparkle* or ~color~.
6. Here’s a closer look at the difference between the two:
7. If you want a big stone (without the $$$), look at rose cuts.
8. See how rose cuts compare to brilliant and old European cuts:
9. If you want something a little more *unique*, check out salt and pepper — also known as grey or included — diamonds.
10. If you want the grey diamond look for less, go for rutilated quartz.
11. If you were hoping for a pink diamond, take a look at morganite.
12. If you’re not into diamonds, check out diamond alternatives.
13. Know how to pick a damn perfect gemstone.
14. If you want an impressive AF-looking ring without the high price tag, get a halo.
15. Compare different types of gold to get the perfect color.
16. And watch a video about everything you need to know when it comes to engagement rings here:
Over and OUT.