1. You will definitely shut down the streets as you enjoy a fierce night as Beyonc? from her “Hold Up” video.
2. Reveal your true purpose by making everyone a Belieber with a stylish nod to the Biebs.
3. Snatch your hair into a high ponytail and effortlessly rock the Halloween party from side to side as Ariana Grande.
4. Chance the Rapper is redefining the music game in a major way. And recreating his MTV VMAs outfit will redefine Halloween costume greatness.
5. Keep your smize ready — and your phone charged — because you’ll probably be asked to take tons of selfies while slaying as Kylie Jenner.
6. The hotline is totally still blinging, making this Drake costume a simple way to show a little love to the 6.
7. Tap into your inner pop siren as Adele from her gorgeous “Send My Love” video.
8. Your friends will be more than happy when you step through the Halloween function as Pharrell.
9. Show everyone what you and your costume came for as Rihanna.
10. Find your wifey Kim Kardashian for night, and you’ll have a couple costume that even Yeezy will be proud of.
11. You’ll be the perfect celeb illusion while dressed as Lady Gaga.
12. Marcia Clark had an epic return to the spotlight this year — with a little help from Sarah Paulson and The People v. O.J. Simpson miniseries. And you can certainly use her comeback to your Halloween advantage.
13. Let people know exactly “who the f—k” you are while rocking a sexy outfit that looks straight from Beyonc?’s “Don’t Hurt Yourself” video.
14. And if can’t find a costume that’s as iconic as you are, just have a truly fraudulent Halloween moment as the social media starlet Joanne the Scammer.